xUnit 1.8 released
This release adds the following new features:
- Added /trait and /-trait to the command line runner
- /trait includes tests which have the given trait. Multiple /trait options acts as an OR filter.
- /-trait excludes tests which have the given trait. Multiple /-trait options acts as an AND filter.
- Updated [Trait] to allow it to be placed on a test class (all test methods inherit [Trait] values from their test class).
- Added Assert.PropertyChanged(INotifyPropertyChanged, string, delegate).
- Added new overload for Assert.Single which accepts an item, to ensure that that item is in the collection once (and only once), regardless of how many other items are in the collection.
- Added test-framework attribute to XML output.
- All Run methods on MultiAssemblyTestEnvironment, TestAssembly, and TestClass (in xunit.runner.utility.dll) now return a string (the resulting XML) instead of void.